The Career Centre provides a valuable resource in assisting students in all aspects of their career exploration, financial awards/processes, and transitions into the work force.
If you have questions about the following topics, or need assistance, our preference is for students to reach out to us on TEAMS or in person. Please stop by and visit us in room C239.
- Scholarships and Bursaries - Applications, Information and Workshops
- Resumes, Cover Letters, Interview Coaching, Job Searching (Employment Marketing Skills)
- Career Based Enrichment Opportunities (Guest Speakers, Community Partners, Conferences, and Workshops)
- Post-Secondary Research and Application Support (University/College/Institute/Trades Training) Students are encouraged to check with post-secondary institutions on a regular basis regarding entrance requirements, application deadlines, and financial opportunities as changes occur regularly
- Navigating Important Websites, including myBlueprint, EducationPlannerBC, MyEducation BC, MS Teams, etc.
- .Transcript Service is used to access and send transcripts when needed:
Mrs. Sheri Bawtinheimer - Grade 10 Interviews/Career Planning-Trades Portfolio - email@example.com
Mrs. Keri-Lyn Hari - Scholarships, Bursaries, Career Planning - firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT DATE INFORMATION!
Check out the "Financial Awards" page under the "Student Information" tab for info on "Internal" and "External" Scholarship listings and information.
Post Secondary Resources
- EducationPlannerBC helps learners make well-informed decisions about their education and career options.
- Check out WorkBC for job possibilities and career-building strategies
- Grad Planner and the BC Dogwood Planner and the Handbook of Procedures for the Graduation Program for up to date information from the Ministry on all things Graduation.
- Post-Secondary BC Guide has downloads for students and parents.