Assessment Week - June 17 - 27, 2019
Classroom Assessment Week Schedule (June 17-20):
- This schedule is for Course Final Exams. Please look and see when your teachers are holding study sessions or giving assessments.
- If you see an open/blank block in the schedule, there Is no exam scheduled for that time, but teachers are available for academic support during these times.
Provincial Exams (June 21-27):
- Only select grades 10-12 students are required to take these exams. These are the English 12 (Eng 12), Communications 12 (Com 12), and the Numeracy Assessment (NME).
- Make sure to check the Assessment Week bulletin board outside the office to see if you are required to take one or more of these exams, the exam time, and room location.
Student Success Days (June 21 & 24):
- Students who have outstanding work/assignments or who are in jeopardy of failing a course may be required to attend school during these days.
- These sessions are at the discretion of each teacher, who will let their students know if they are required to attend.
Student Planning Tool:
- Please use the planning tool to write down which exams you are scheduled to take.
- Students should record the exam and the room number.
- All course exams are given by the regular classroom teacher in their classrooms.
Please click on the links below for the Assessment Week Schedules and Student Planning Tool.
GRAD BANQUET & DANCE
Date: June 26th, 2019
Time: Meet in the school gym by 4:00, depart school by bus at 4:30pm. Buses to return approx. 10:30pm.
Cost: $90.00 per person
Theme: TBA (to be determined by Prom Committee)
Location: Harrison Hot Springs Resort
Tickets go on sale on May 9.
To purchase tickets for Graduation Banquet, please click the link below.
Applications for the Banquet & Dance will need to be approved by Administration, and it is not guaranteed that applications will be approved. As the Grad Banquet and Dance is the culminating social event of the grade 12 year, school administration has a responsibility to ensure that all guests in attendance will conduct themselves appropriately, be respectful to all other graduates and guests, and comply with requests/follow direction from school staff.
All guests must be a secondary student from the Chilliwack School District.
All guests will be required to have a character reference from an SD#33 school principal or vice-principal.
All guests will be required to bring a piece of photo ID for entrance into the event.
For all grad functions outside of the City of Chilliwack, transportation will be provided by the School District, and it is expected that the guest will use the provided transportation.
Any grad bringing a guest to the Banquet that is NOT in grade 12 at G W Graham Secondary School will require an approved guest pass. You can find guest passes at the office or click HERE to download one. Submit your pass to the office for approval, once approved you will receive instructions on how to purchase your guest ticket.
Date: June 26th, 2019
Time: 11:00 pm until 5:00 am the next morning (no entry after 1:30 am)
Cost: $40.00 per person (tickets will be available online and in the office)
Location: Sports Landing Center (old Ag Rec building) - 45530 Spadina Ave.
Once the Banquet and Dance is over the night is just beginning! There are plenty of fun things to do including casino games, character artists, games, bands, food and drinks. Grads should wear comfortable clothing and shoes as this is an activity packed event. Tickets will be available at the main window at the school office.
*PLEASE NOTE: This is an event that is free of drugs and alcohol. Students that come to this event under the influence or in possession of drug or alcohol will not be admitted. There will be no refunds. All school rules apply. There are NO in and out privileges...once you leave you will not be allowed back in! There is also no coat/bag check. Please leave your bags at home or in your car!!
Click the link below to check out the Graham Gazette.
A monthly newsletter put out by the students of G. W. Graham.
Financial Awards and Scholarships
You can help a Chilliwack student launch their post-secondary education with a Bursary or Scholarship!
Please click the links below to find out more!
To register at GW Graham or any school in
SD33 please click here!
The Chilliwack School District has moved to a centralized, electronic registration system. Our schools no longer accept paper registration forms. This online process provides parents and guardians an option to register their child at any time, even over the summer break. This includes registration for K - 12, French Immersion and out of catchment requests. You will be required to:
Provide a valid email address
Upload a copy of the child’s birth certificate
Upload proof of residency
For more information and FAQ, please visit SD33 - Registration or email firstname.lastname@example.org