Note: These awards are decided upon by a group of teachers, counselors and administrators at the school level.
Due: February 12, 2019, by the end of lunch. No late applications will be accepted
(Hand in to Ms. Callaghan in Student Services).
STEP 1: Look through the list Internal Awards Listing (see PDF below).
STEP 2: Complete the Checklist Internal Awards (see PDF below),applying only for those awards for which you meet the criteria.
STEP 3: Complete Standard Application Form (see Word document below). Save and complete Word document before printing. Complete documents and checklist and "paper clip" together (no staples).
STEP 4: Submit the following (single sided) paper clipped, in this order:
- Internal Internal Checklist (see PDF below)
- Standard Application Form (see Word document below) (complete "one" Standard Application Form, which includes a Career Statement(future goals and career objectives) and Activities Resume
- Award/Scholarship Resume (optional)
- Budget: Please complete the budget sheet. The link for that sheet is found at the bottom of page 1 of the Application or below under downloadable files
- School Transcript of Grades and first semester REPORT CARD
- Letters of Reference.. (No more than 3)
- Optional supplemental documentation
Note: Information on how to complete the Career Statement, Letters of Reference and Resumes can be obtained at workshops or from the Career Advisor.