BANQUET AND DANCE (Prom)
Click HERE to link to the InviteRight ticket site
- Date: June 28, 2023
- Time: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
- Cost: $100 per person
- Location: The Copper Room, Harrison Hot Springs
- Theme: TBD
- On Sale: April 4 - May 28 on Student Quickpay
Once tickets are selected and purchased, there will be NO changing of seats or tables.
Guest Forms will be available on April 4.
As the Banquet and Dance is the culminating social event of the grade 12 year, school administration has a responsibility to ensure that all guests in attendance will conduct themselves appropriately, be respectful to all other graduates and guests, and comply with requests/follow direction from school staff.
- All guests must be a secondary student (grades 10-12) from the Chilliwack School District.
- All guests will be required to have a character reference from an SD#33 school principal or vice-principal.
- For all grad functions outside of the City of Chilliwack, transportation will be provided by the School District, and it is expected that the guest will use the provided transportation.
The Banquet and Dance is a formal event where students get to dress up and spend a very memorable evening together.
Grads will share in a gourmet buffet dinner. There will be speeches (short ones), and then Grads dance the night away.